Beachside Electrical Solutions can tailor a complete C-Bus Control system to suit your requirements at home or work. We will design, wire, install, program and commission your system including a comprehensive handover upon completion. We can tailor a C-Bus system to meet any budget you may have. A lot of people may be unaware of the full potential of a C-Bus lighting system, so let’s go through a few to give you a better idea.
C-Bus is a microprocessor-based control and management system for buildings and homes. It is used to control lighting and other electrical services such as Blinds, Irrigation, Alarms, Windows, Appliances, Underfloor Heating, Fans, Awnings, Pumps, Motors etc. The C-Bus system uses input and output units to trigger actions. All the input and output units are installed on the C-Bus network and from there programmed to turn loads on and off, dim lights, adjust the speed of ceiling fans etc.
- C-Bus is a highly robust and reliable control system.
- C-Bus can control any type of load.
- Dimming is smooth and can be done via Push, 0-10v, Dali and Phase.
- There are a large number of modules and 3rd party products that can integrate with C-Bus. For example: a Push Controls system, Savant or voice control
- A single cable can control a wide selection of devices.
- Switching made simple. At any point in the network you can have a 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 or 7-way switch. You could have every switch in the network turn on the same light. You can change, remove or add switching at any time.
- C-Bus installations are wired back to a central point. This means all cables are neat and tidy in one location and there is no need to try and find where cables have been wired to.
- Fault finding can be a very quick process compared to conventional wiring.
C-Bus wall switches come in multiple different styles and colours. You can get C-Bus wall switches to match up with Power points across models like the Zen Saturn, Metal Plate and standard. The most advanced C-Bus wall switch is the eDLT range which in available in the Saturn and Zen series wall plates. Their features include:
• Customisable Colour Options – Select from eight colour options to customise the screen and buttons to suit your style. The eDLT can also indicate system information for you, such as high energy use (red) or security disarmed (green)
• Enhanced Labelling – Enhanced icon labels conveniently provide clear information at a glance, such as light dimming levels or audio system volume. View the status of all your control commands with ease.
• High-Resolution Colour Screen – The high-resolution eDLT screen provides enhanced colour and contrast. With an extensive selection of colour options and combinations, you can customise the eDLT to suit your personal style and interior décor.
• User-Friendly Dual Action Buttons – Operating the eDLT couldn’t be easier. Dual action buttons provide user-friendly control of elements such as on/off, volume up/down, dim up/down.
• Enhanced Control Capability – The eDLT replaces the need for multiple wall switches and provides you with up to 16 control functions in one stylish unit.
• Scene Control – The eDLT simplifies living by integrating multiple technologies around your home to work in unison at the touch of a button. For example; a “Movie” scene for your home theatre could dim the lights, turn on the projector and lower the screen; a “Goodnight” could scene could conveniently turn off all the lights in your home from the comfort of your bedroom, all in one swift touch of a button!
• Proximity Sensing – You’ll never be left in the dark with the eDLT. As you approach, a sensor recognises your presence and wakes the switch from standby. When no movement is detected, the eDLT will fall back into standby mode and display essential information such as time, date and temperature in an easy-to read format.
• Make Changes with Ease – You can make small changes to the eDLT with ease. Elements such as time, date, colour, and labels can all be changed by following the simple instructions in the “Tools” page.
• Updateable eDLT Software – The eDLT can be easily updated as new software features are developed – so you can always keep up-to-date with the latest technology.
• Multiple Language Support – Alternative languages to English can be selected on the eDLT switch. The eDLT supports an extensive range of words, symbols and characters from multiple languages.
• Black or White Grid Plate Options – Black or white grid plate options allow the eDLT to perfectly blend with your surroundings.